Thursday, January 31, 2013

Life of Pi

I recently watched a movie alone (again, for the 2nd time) because I was having a really bad mood at home and wanted to go out. I was supposed to watch it with a friend (actually I invited him impromptu) but he was stuck in the office so I just went on by myself.

Despite being alone, I managed to enjoy the movie.. hehe. In fact, I went home having a better mood. The visual effects of the movie just left me speechless I regretted not having to watch it on 3D. Ang Lee is definitely one of the best in terms of shooting fantastic nature landscapes and sceneries in his movies. I also bought the book earlier. Lol. I haven't read a full novel for a very, very long time and I was glad that after reading two chapters of "Life of Pi", I find that it's an easy read. Hopefully I get to write a review after reading the novel.

1 comment:

  1. ako din nanghinayang na di sa 3d nakanood.ganda nung effects lalo na yung sa dagat na.

    ReplyDelete