Monday, May 6, 2013

Atchie's Birthday Surprise!

Yesterday I compiled some old younger pictures of my sister as a birthday present to her and I'm glad that she liked it! Actually I forgot that it was her birthday earlier, and made this video, including taking the pictures for less than 2 hours with iMovie, and was done around 10pm. I was supposed to download the "Birthday" song from The Beatles but I couldn't get a copy, so I just picked one from my playlist, "My Girl", only later to find out that the lyrics were perfect for the video, ".. when it's cold outside, I've got the month of May". I almost thought that I wasn't gonna be able to upload it online after several failed attempts to upload it to Facebook or Youtube due to copyright infringement issues. Gladly, I was able to use Vimeo to export the movie, and was finished uploading a few minutes before midnight! Bitin nga lang yung video, d ko naedit masyado.. so here's the (semi) finished product!

Vivian's Birthday from Vicky Sy on Vimeo.


Note the subtle hint with regards to her age.. mwehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment